I’m not satisfied with the services and want to decline the payment in escrow.
In the event of a dispute over work, you may decide not to release the payment in escrow. If such a scenario occurs, we request you to discuss ...
Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 9:50 AM
I want to change my project manager/team member. What can I do?
If you are not satisfied with the service of a particular team member, you may discuss the same with the project manager and look for a replacement. ...
Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 9:43 PM